My favorite thing about the holidays is G I V I N G G I F T S ! I love the entire process, from thinking of who to shop for and what they would love, either finding it or making something special, and I even love getting creative with wrapping!
I've compiled a comprehensive list of goodies to give to all the kinds of people in your life.
p.s. feel free to get any of these gifts for me.
H A P P Y G I F T I N G !
For all of the wellness junkies you know or those who just need a good aura cleansing. These gifts inspire inner peace and wellbeing. Ommmmm
1. Saje De Stress Me Kit: Because the holidays are stressful enough.
2. Sage & Palo Santo: A kit to cleanse old / negative energy to make room for peace & joy.
3. DW Home Balance Candle: I'm already feeling more zen.
4. The 5 Minute Journal: You already know this is my favorite gift to give. The gift of gratitude.
Because furry, fluffy, cozy things get taken for granted far too often, and I'm here to remind you of their importance.
5. Cozy Star Socks: To keep your toesies cozy.
6. Henri Bendel Blake Faux Fur Beanie: Very important to be fuzzy from head to toe.
7. Fur Criss Cross Slides: In case you need to leave the house, but still need to remain cozy.
8. Lemon Collection Socks: I have been gifting these socks (and all others from this brand) for years. The softest, most delicious socks to wear all winter.
9. Chunky Knit Blanket: To wrap oneself up in more yummy coziness. Also very chic.
Spoil all of the wonderful men in your life with these luxury items, especially the luxurious reindeer outfit.
10. Ugg Slipper Boots: Perfect combo of comfy and cool.
11. Cashmere Scarf: Because cashmere feels especially good wrapped around your neck.
12. Le Labo Aftershave: Give the gift of happy winter skin.
13. Le Labo Beard Oil: And make sure that beard is happy and shiny too.
14. Reindeer Costume: I feel like this doesn't need an explanation due to its magnificence.
Alo Yoga is all I wear, in and out of the studio. These pieces are some of my can't-live-withouts. And the Naked Yoga book makes for an excellent conversation starter. PS I'm in it.
15. Naked Yoga Book: 343 pages of beautiful nude yogis.
16. Cozy Up Jacket: A perfect addition to any winter wardrobe.
17. High Waisted Lounge Legging: Hands down my favorite pair of Alo leggings... ever. So soft & wonderful.
18. Amelia Luxe Wrap Top: Dress this top up or down, either way its a perfect gift for any trendy yogi.
19. Rally Romper: Wear with tights & boots, or with fuzzy slippers. This romper is as cozy as it is cute.